Our Global 安全 Team is dedicated to supporting the 稽查员 network by providing up-to-date tools and information in a user-friendly format. 安全 is part of everything we do at 稽查员. Everyone has ownership of 安全. Our people manage our systems, 流程, and service providers with a consistent approach that enables us to move cargo within our network securely.
在稽查员, we believe that 安全 must be taken seriously by senior management and all employees globally. Our security program is not confined to a list of standards and rules but integrates 安全 into all of our district operations and procedures. With a Global 安全 Team, Regional 安全 Directors, and a District 安全 Manager at each district office, we ensure that 安全 is supported at all levels of our organization.
安全 and Safety Standard
- The overall goal of the 安全 and Safety Standards is to address 安全 in all areas involving our employees, our Service Providers, and our transportation and information services.
- These standards encompass fundamental aspects of an integrated security program, such as Personnel 安全, Service Provider Management, Physical and Information 安全, 培训, 事故报告, 和分析, as well as a Measurement and Audit process.
- Every district owns and drives the implementation and execution of these standards to protect the global supply chains and the people we support by meeting these critical expectations and ensuring constant readiness in terms of 安全 and safety.
Authorized Economic Operator
- The Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) program is a voluntary program for global supply chain security and trade facilitation.
- Parties granted AEO status are identified as secure supply chain members and the most reliable trading partners. 稽查员 participates in over 20 AEO Certification for 安全 and 海关 and supports the World 海关 Organizations Safe Framework.
- 稽查员 has met the AEO program requirements for 安全 and 海关 by establishing a structured approach to AEO preparation and submission guided by Regional and CHQ, 安全, 及海关小组.
- 海关 Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) is a voluntary program between the U.S. 海关 and Border Protection and importing and logistics companies created as a result of the 9/11 attacks to enlist the trade community's involvement in the fight against terrorism.
- CTPAT members are considered low risk. 像这样, some of the benefits they may take advantage of are a reduced number of CBP examinations, front-of-line inspections, shorter wait times at the border, and the assignment of a dedicated 供应链 安全 Specialist.
- 稽查员 strongly supports the mission and goals of the CTPAT program and has been heavily involved with CTPAT, becoming a Certified member of CTPAT on February 28th, 2003, Validated in July 2004 and re-validated in 2007, 2012, 2015年和2019年
- For more information, see U.S. 海关 and Border Protection - CTPAT.
Sensor Based 安全
- 24/7/365 Command Center staffed by expert analysts monitoring your cargo in real time.
- Tracking devices to monitor light, 温度, 运动, 倾斜, and shock provide real-time actionable status information.
- Timely and actionable security and risk intelligence before and throughout the shipment lifecycle.
请访问 我们的网站 了解更多信息.